- Picturesque lake & field views from open-plan living area
- Patio with garden dining furniture & barbecue
- Master bedroom with super king size bed (can be made up as twin beds on request)
- Comfortable living space with Smart TV, books & games
- Contemporary kitchen with granite worktops, American fridge freezer & dishwasher
- Spacious bathroom with huge walk-in shower
Just a few steps away from the lake, Nuthatch offers open-plan, family-friendly living with fabulous lake views.
Our two-bedroom cottage has a fully-equipped kitchen with gas hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer with cold water dispenser and washing machine.
From the kitchen window, there’s a lovely view of the horses in their field which will delight young and old.
Through the large French windows is a patio with furniture and a barbecue for outdoor grilling.
The master bedroom has a generous super king size zip and link bed, which can be made up as twin beds on request, a Smart TV and a DVD player. There’s plenty of wardrobe and storage space too.
Bedroom two has twin beds with wardrobes and additional storage and the bathroom has a shower, WC, basin and heated electric towel rail.